Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Believe

I believe that a rose can blossom,
even after a storm.

I believe that all it takes to forgive and forget,
is one shot of Vodka--
two is sinful.

I believe that everyone,
has the right to dress their Chihuahua in pink--
but dying their coat that color is cruel.

I believe in neon Band-Aids,
they help heal wounds faster.

I believe nature,
could be the best form of therapy,
away from the mosquitos,
and other multi-legged insects.

I believe that the egg,
could also teach the chicken,
a valuable lesson.

I believe that blond-haired,
blue-eyed,
Barbie and Ken,
aren't always compatible

But keep looking.
I believe in destiny,
we shouldn't mess with it.

I believe life picks on those less fortunate,
so they could set an example.

I believe that there is,
a special place for everyone,
in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment