Monday, January 26, 2009


I looked into the picture of my grandfather.
He was standing behind his bookshelf not smiling, like always, and on top of the bookshelf layed many pictures of are family, my dad, aunt, cousins, himself and my grandma whom I never got to meet. My picture was in the middle and the largest of all, because I was his only granddaughter and he called me his favorite grand child because I was the youngest of all. The picture of me was taken was 3 years old , 4 years before he passed away.
I learned that you should always value a person in your life because they might not always stay for long. I also learned that it is a part of life that people pass away.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Anna I can resemble so much! Im also my grandpas favorite granddaughter. I mean WAS. Until last year( You know)

    ReplyDelete