Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Six Word Wendsday!


Ever since Ryan enrolled into Mountain Heights Elementary School, he has been bullied by obnoxious Jessie continuously. Its started on his first debut in the play ground during recess, he was sitting in a corner alone, reading a book. Suddenly Jessie came up to him and started calling him a nerd. Ever since that day, he made Ryan do his homework, Ryan did because he was intimidated,if he didn't he would be beaten up by him since Jessie is twice his size. A week went by, and Ryan reached a stint, he know it was time to confront Jessie. "I've had enough!" he said. Then he let his teachers know. After that he lived with impunity.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the vocab words!!!
    i like how you showed the character's opinion!!
    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one amazing 6ww!!!What I really like was how you used 7 words in that small story!!!!And also I could totally picture what was happening!!Geat Job Anna!!!

    ReplyDelete