Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Stuff


Ever since I can remember, I have always been sneaking into my older sister's room. No matter how many warnings "or don't do that"s I got from my parents. No matter in how much trouble she got me in, or whatever price I had to pay. Touching her clothes, perfumes, creams, toys, shoes (that's what bugs her the most: shoe addict!) ipod, watch T.V. in her room, anything I could think of. Every time she found out she got hot in the collar and locked her room door which my mom says not to do but she was the one who approved the lock to begin with. Aftfer all the times I've said " I wouldn't mind if my little sister played with my stuff" to her, now I totally disagree! Now it irritates me so much! I can't stand people touching my stuff, even if I'm in the room! I guess that's because I always expect someone to be like me and sneak around and take my stuff like I took hers. But I don't have a younger sister, so I guess I don't have to worry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment