Sunday, December 27, 2009

Travel Day 7: Tubing!




Today we all went tubing.

Everyone had a great time - even though are some of our feet froze, along with other parts of our bodies - but that didn't stop us. I loved just sitting in the snow, and making snowballs, I really missed the snow, even though I'm a summer person, I like the snow once in a while, not all the time.

There were two ways to get back up: walking of couse and this line that you hook yourself on and it would drag you up while you are sitting in your tube. I tried both of these options, but the lift seem to work best for me...I really, really struggled to walk up, and got very thirsty. And even though you waist more time on the lift, you get to sit back, rest and enjoy the view of the sunset, mountains, and pine trees.

I think we “tubed” down about six or seven times, and still wanted to continue, we couldn't get enough!

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like supper fun!!!!!!!!I LUV SNOW!!!!!I'm a winter person, but I miss the sun very few times:]
    Nice travel journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey but one question, is that you on the picture?
    The person wearing the white coat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that sounds like such fun! Is that you in the front?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it's just a picture from google, but I will uplode pictures soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA!!!!OK . It really looked like you!!( it's a complement not an insult :])

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete