

Today we all woke up late after a late night, and had breakfast. I opened a present that my aunt got for me - a nice dress, black with sparkles on the top, and red on the bottom, and a black shirt with thin mini different lengthen chains - and we discussed what would be our plan for today.
You know the expression shop until you drop? I completely agree with that but today I discovered a new quote or whatever you'd like to call it that is similar. Walk until you drop, and that is what I did today. The two expressions are actually quite similar now that I think of it. When you shop you walk too but somehow I am a lot more tired of walking for an hour to two...it was probably two, than shopping all day.
Today my dad and Ben were going to the gym. My dad wanted me to join in. I said I'd go but just to watch. He wants me to be strong, and to really know how to exercises, to see how he lifts weights. I wasn't so thrilled about this idea afterwords because I realized he really did want me to work out, to lift light weights with him, not just to watch. I didn't really want to go and sweat for two hours...or lift weights, not so fun for me, I would rather watch.
We arrived at the front desk in the gym. "Two adults for the weight room please, and a twelve-year-old," said Ben.
"Sorry sir," said the lady who sits at the desk selling the entrance tickets and answering the phone, wile filling out paper work."You have to be fifteen-years-old minimum to enter the weight room."
And that was another change of plans, Ben had to drive me back home, so they could have their workout without me having to wait outside. I was as happy as could be; who ever set those great rules saved me from two hours of sweaty heavy lifting.
Natasha was cleaning the house, I offered some help but she said she didn't need any. So I went up to the room where I was staying and got on my laptop. A little later, she offered me to go on a walk with her. I accepted thinking it was a simple ten-minute walk around the neighborhood. I was wrong.
We - Natasha and I - around the block... make that blocks, by her house. And that was nothing yet, we passed by a the super market (or make it a regular market because it wasn't so super) then we walked by this park next to a lake, and another park next to a lake a couple minutes later; and that was still okay, I still had a lot in me to continue. But that wasn't it, she kept walking and I followed.
We entered a forest, a big forest! Hoping it was going to be a short walk, I just kept following. Up and down slopes, we were going in pretty deep I was worrying about how it is I would find the energy in me to go back home. Talking, and talking we kept going in further until we were out of the forest.
Then we were in a parking lot, then this hill I was pushing Natasha up on in order for her to move, and let me tell you it wasn't easy...shh! Then a neighborhood again that I was hoping was hers because I didn't have much to go on with. She didn't understand my question and said it wasn't. Now I was afraid, afraid of not making it back. I pushed her up another hill, with more effort this time, and really felt the burn. I was happy as could be. I ran up the porch and flew into the house dying of thirst. Next, I jumped onto the couch, and smiled. I was finally home. What a walk that was, I was even dizzy after it. Wow I thought I made it! And this really made up for not going to the gym...trust me.
HAHAHA!!!really good at everything Anna!!!You paragraph, punctuation, all of those were PERFECT!!!!!!I could simply understand every litte detail and I could keep track. I think you wrote this with lots of effort ma friend :]
ReplyDeleteReally really impressive and keep this fabulous work!!!!!!
Thanks a lot Yeji
ReplyDelete:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I did work hard:))
You sure did ma friend!~
ReplyDelete