
Today we went downtown to pick out the tiles for our new apartment...well not "our" since we're just going to sell it once it's ready. We spent three boring hours choosing the finishes -counter tops, tiles, stuff like that- but it's harder than it sounds. I literally fell asleep on the couch with my BlackBerry in my hand while I was texting my sister who was sitting next to me.
Then, as our "reword" we went to Eaton Centre - mall in downtown Toronto - and shopped in Holister, Abercrombie, Indigo (bookstore),Sephora, Body Shop... Remember the Shape Ups I told you about in another SOL, that make it feel as if you're walking on sand, do exercise for you? My sister- Irene- bought a pair yesterday - because I told her they really work - and wore them to the mall while I wore mine. At the end of the day, our thighs - and everything else - was so but so SORE, we were "miles" behind my Mom, and had her carry all the bags, and fell to the floor...just kidding but it certainly felt like it.
Now were home relaxing and opening bags, it feels like Christmas morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment