Well I'm not sure what to confess about, so I guess I'll just go ahead about this. Today during P.E. I was talking to one of my friends, "Why is she mad at me? Why is she mad at me?" she questioned me. She had recently ten in a fight -I'm not sure if that's what I should call it- and she wanted to get my opinion on it...or so I thought. She kept on asking that again and again. "Why Anna...why?"
Then she went up to her and told her continuously "You're mad at me. Your not talking to me." Then she came back to me..."Why Anna, why?."
"Well I think if you keep on saying that to her, it will only make things worse between you guys," I said to her. She wasn't saying to fix the problem, but to just remind the other one of it, I think that only annoys a person more, and makes them more mad."
After that the day went on normally, then something changed. "Bye!" I exclaimed after class. .
"Bye," she replied. "But I'm still mad at you for that," and she walked out the door.
Maybe next time I should just mind my own business, It'd be easier that way.
Nice job, u were right, but maybe she just didn't want to hear it
ReplyDelete