Monday, May 24, 2010

I Been Good

I didn't mean no harm George, I didn't I really didn't
You tol' me to, George, you tol' me to,
I didn't wanta, I didn't wanta hurt him,
If I get in any trouble, you ain't gonna let me tend the rabbits.

If you get in trouble,
Hide till I come for you.
Don't let nobody see you.
Where we slep' last night?
Down by the river.

I been good George, I been good,
Tell about that place George,
But nobody gonna hurt my rabbits,
You jus' let 'em try to get the rabbits,
I'll break their God damn necks,
I'll...I'll smash 'em with a stick,

Well, it's ten acres,
Got a little win''mill,
Got a little shack on it,
An' a chicken run,
Got a kitchen,
Orchard, cherries, apples,
Peaches, 'cots, nuts,
Got a few berries,

Tell about them rabbits George,
An' rabbits?
An' I'd take care of 'em,
Tell how I'd do that George,
They'd nibble, and they'd nibble.

When we gon' go George?
When?
I been good, I ain't wan' no trouble,
Make 'em stop,
Make 'em stop George,
Let's go, let's go....

No comments:

Post a Comment