
1. I hate flan-it's like a caramel flavored jello. I don't understand why people think its the best dessert in the world at ALL.
2. Flan is pretty bad but it's not nearly as bad as peanut butter.
3. I took $40 from my Mom's bag when I was about eight-years-old...maybe $60, I can't remember. She never noticed (alleluia).
4. When I was around four...or three...or five, my nanny asked me if I had brushed my teeth. I got annoyed because I thought I was responsible enough to take care of my own hygiene. I answered, "Yes, and I washed my tongue with soap too." I was only KIDDING -got you worried there for a second didn't I? Yes, I'm a strange kid. Anyways, she took me seriously and lectured me about doing that. I never got a chance to say I was just trying out sarcasm (mostly because I didn't know what sarcasm was).
5. I'm very afraid of tarantulas --and other crawling creatures.
6. I can't find my iPod, it's about my third...maybe fourth, that has gone missing. This is when I'm going to use our good family saying: "It's somewhere in the house."
7. This is confession number 7 (aka best number ever). I was born on 7/7/97, it's a personal record. Unfortunately some girl born on 3/3/03 (who came out in Guinness World Records 2009) got me beat. Oh well...game over.
8. I HATE when people breathe in my ears, it drives me C-R-A-Z-Y...eww.
9. The coolest word I have ever herd Maria Fernanda Cuellar --the original--say is "beba." Does that make any sense?
10. My favorite cartoon is "Cheburashka" (Russian cartoon) and I learned the theme song completely and sang it at my dad's birthday party when I was three with the microphone and all. It talks about your birthday being once a year, sorry it was the first thing that came to mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment