Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away


What's up with the rain these days? Don't get me wrong, I L-O-V-E the rain so much, I think it's the most relaxing thing ever. The problem is that I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning --and yesterday morning, and the morning before that, probably tomorrow morning too-- it's just too peaceful. Who wants to get up for school when you could be under the covers listening to the rain? Not me I know for sure.


However, there was an advantage to having a rainy day today: we didn't have PE. Instead we (group 3) sat in G3 the air-conditioned room, while the other groups played.


Rather than that, today a long, quiet, sleepy day. Same old, nothing out of the ordinary happened. After a long everlasting school day, I came home and took advantage of having only a little homework today and I used my time wisely reading my book to get ahead. Then to bed early, to make rising a little bit easier tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I clearly agree with you! These days as I woke up for school i saw how the sky was TOO dark, and I don't know how I got out of the covers... I like how you started with an introduction with your opinion and then ended it with an example. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKYYYY!!!! we had to play soccer but i didn;t do much though. love ya
    great story btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you organize the dtory and give an opinion. btw smart "plan" at the end, not like me I just do something and wait until something else happens jaja. keep up the anna style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANNA I really super, very much agree with you. Its VERY hard waking up when its raining. My favorite paragraph is the 1st one. You put a lot of your feelings and opinions. Great Job and KEEP IT UP :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get wat u mean. I always sleep when its raining and school kills me when it is raining. Great slice, very well written

    ReplyDelete