
A. Shimova
9741 Lucky Lane
Toronto, ON
9741 Lucky Lane
Toronto, ON
Septemeber 8th, 2010
Dear Sara,
The matter I am writing you about is imperative. It is to remind you of your prevalent past: all of those zeros in the grade books. I know as a fact that you have modified your completion of homework since those 20 missing reading logs written on the board in 6th grade in English class that you did not turn in. However, I think I herd you tell Mrs. Post today in Science class that you have not yet done the section notes due last week; and saw you grimace at Ms. Fredrick in Spanish class when she asked you if you had your "investigacion" about the areas living in poverty in Panama, and then adding on that you did not begin.
I understand that you might not have gotten a chance do your homework because you are very busy writing your anthologies, and practicing the songs you have composed as well, that you are scheduled to preform at the Union Club this month, you must encompass time for your academic work as well. And again, I am writing this to make the F's do not recur on your
report card.
With love from your friend,
A. Shimova
I like your letter because its really specific , great job!
ReplyDeletehehehehheehe you made me laugh a LOT!!
ReplyDeleteNIce job Anna, keep on doing it!
I like how you wrote the letter and the order.
AHAHA!!!
ReplyDeleteSara definetely should read this. I like the last part when you said, " I am writing this to make the F's do not recur on your
report card"
gREat use of vocabulary Anna!!!
Perfect and perfect :D
Thank you's very much:D
ReplyDeleteWow Anna wonderfulllllll haha I absolutely love it I agree with YEji
ReplyDeleteLove it even though I it is true love it and yes people I really have been busy with lots of things that I persanaly think are better than school work like my music. Music is MY LIFE :D
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!