
I was sitting in the back seat with Irene and Alex, and my mom and Martin in the front. I had spent the whole day outside laughing and kidding around. I was still a little--or a lot-- hyper, and was playing around, fidgeting and making noise when Martin asked me to stop.
I thought he was just saying that for fun, so I kept on going. I hadn't noticed he wasn't in a good deposition, and kept getting on his nerves. Then he asked me again. This time, I think I was beginning to understand, and I my disturbance level subsided, but still it wasn't enough.
He turned around with a look of anger and raised his voice --which he NEVER does--but I deserved it for not thinking of him but only of myself. From this, I learned I should respect the requests if others, and listen on the first try...I''m working on it.
nicee memoir monday anna mine sucked. love you :)
ReplyDelete