

This dedicated to Dyvon Flanagan, the friend that always believes in my "ninja skillage"...even when it comes to frisbees.
Okay, so last Friday I wasn't at school..neither was Mafe. The reasonable explanation for that is that we were both sick. Did you buy that? Fine...I'll be honest, the truth and nothing but the truth. We weren't sick, we had made a plan to stay home together. After all it was a Friday, and we had a very long and tiring week, and a day away from the weekend was more than we could handle.
So Mafe pulled a few of the "my head hurts," a couple of the fake coughs, and some of the "I have stomach issues" (I refuse to go into details). But I, on the other hand, spoke to Martin --the coolest step-dad ever-- and he let me take the day off. Of course, my mom got an edited version of this story, and thought she was giving me permission to stay home and finish a project, that I had to go to a friends house to finish.
So I woke up at about 9 am, took a shower, and got some brownies I promised I would bring over, that we supposed to be for the munchee in art class. Then, I went to block buster, to see if they had "The Notebook" or "A Walk to Remeber," but unfortunatly, block buster didn't open until noon. So I headed off to Mafe's place, and we agreed to go to the block buster near her house.
When I got over there, we went walking to block buster. After about a minute or two, it starts pouring rain. We were running as fast as we could...not to mention we had a few minor setbacks: my phone falling out of my pocket about three times, me loosing my $20 that somehow made there way out of my pocket as well, and my flip-flops coming off which I then took off and ran barefoot, where the dogs pooped and peed.
Turns out blockbuster was closed untill 2 pm here, and we were ""twenty buck-less" which we tried to look for. Then we went into a few stores just to look at dresses, I was surprised they let us in all wet anyways. Then when we were on the way out, some guy said while he was opening his window "Ustedes señoritas no deben estar jugando en el aguacero," and I think we either smiled and nodded, or ran...maybe even a combination of both, can't remember.
Then we got back to the house, soaking wet, we got some iced tea, warmed up triple chocolate chip fudge brownies, and went online to watch "A Walk to Remember." After that we watched a few other movies (or the first two minutes of them) made videos, took pictures, and attacked each other. Every once in a while we'd look at the time and say "We'd be in this class right now" or lunch, or PE, it felt great to be home knowing everyone else was going up and down the stairs, carrying books, and being lectured by teachers.
Then at about five o'clock, Mafe's mom was here, I had to run out before she'd catch me or else...(not really, but these affects make the story more dramatic). "Fernanda!" She called from downstairs. "¿Quién está aquí?" I guess she saw my shoes by the door.
Mafe answered that she was alone, and stuck me in her closet to hide, all alone in the dark sitting curled up like a kitty in a fur ball, for about a minute. Then I was free for a little while, then stuck back in the "clothes keeper of doom" once again.
When my ride had arrived, I wasn't able to escape through her room door because her mom was in the living room I believe, that was right in front of her room. Only one other option: the window. But I actually didn't mind using my "super ninja skillage" like Dyvon and I call it, I was up for the adventure. So got on her bed, climbed out the window, and set foot on the wobbly roof. I carefully made my way onto the side of the roof facing the backyard, and scratched my foot it the process and it started to bleed a teeny bit. Then I made my way down the back gate and jumped on to the grass. We took a short cut to go get my shoes, and no one ever noticed. Our four steps of our plan were completed:
(1). Planning
(2). Convincing parents of our "sickness."
(3). Me being able to come over.
(4). Not getting caught.
What an awesome day :).
So Mafe pulled a few of the "my head hurts," a couple of the fake coughs, and some of the "I have stomach issues" (I refuse to go into details). But I, on the other hand, spoke to Martin --the coolest step-dad ever-- and he let me take the day off. Of course, my mom got an edited version of this story, and thought she was giving me permission to stay home and finish a project, that I had to go to a friends house to finish.
So I woke up at about 9 am, took a shower, and got some brownies I promised I would bring over, that we supposed to be for the munchee in art class. Then, I went to block buster, to see if they had "The Notebook" or "A Walk to Remeber," but unfortunatly, block buster didn't open until noon. So I headed off to Mafe's place, and we agreed to go to the block buster near her house.
When I got over there, we went walking to block buster. After about a minute or two, it starts pouring rain. We were running as fast as we could...not to mention we had a few minor setbacks: my phone falling out of my pocket about three times, me loosing my $20 that somehow made there way out of my pocket as well, and my flip-flops coming off which I then took off and ran barefoot, where the dogs pooped and peed.
Turns out blockbuster was closed untill 2 pm here, and we were ""twenty buck-less" which we tried to look for. Then we went into a few stores just to look at dresses, I was surprised they let us in all wet anyways. Then when we were on the way out, some guy said while he was opening his window "Ustedes señoritas no deben estar jugando en el aguacero," and I think we either smiled and nodded, or ran...maybe even a combination of both, can't remember.
Then we got back to the house, soaking wet, we got some iced tea, warmed up triple chocolate chip fudge brownies, and went online to watch "A Walk to Remember." After that we watched a few other movies (or the first two minutes of them) made videos, took pictures, and attacked each other. Every once in a while we'd look at the time and say "We'd be in this class right now" or lunch, or PE, it felt great to be home knowing everyone else was going up and down the stairs, carrying books, and being lectured by teachers.
Then at about five o'clock, Mafe's mom was here, I had to run out before she'd catch me or else...(not really, but these affects make the story more dramatic). "Fernanda!" She called from downstairs. "¿Quién está aquí?" I guess she saw my shoes by the door.
Mafe answered that she was alone, and stuck me in her closet to hide, all alone in the dark sitting curled up like a kitty in a fur ball, for about a minute. Then I was free for a little while, then stuck back in the "clothes keeper of doom" once again.
When my ride had arrived, I wasn't able to escape through her room door because her mom was in the living room I believe, that was right in front of her room. Only one other option: the window. But I actually didn't mind using my "super ninja skillage" like Dyvon and I call it, I was up for the adventure. So got on her bed, climbed out the window, and set foot on the wobbly roof. I carefully made my way onto the side of the roof facing the backyard, and scratched my foot it the process and it started to bleed a teeny bit. Then I made my way down the back gate and jumped on to the grass. We took a short cut to go get my shoes, and no one ever noticed. Our four steps of our plan were completed:
(1). Planning
(2). Convincing parents of our "sickness."
(3). Me being able to come over.
(4). Not getting caught.
What an awesome day :).
How could you do that without me :(
ReplyDeleteI am a 'super ninja skillage' god...kind of.
Good story :p
hahahahahaha so thattttttt is what you where talkin bout in skype ohhhhh. nice story hahahaha
ReplyDeletebut what happend to the sandwitch :P
ReplyDeleteThat story was awesomely epic! I like how u called the closet "the clothes keeper of doom", that story was hilarious. U should've told me about ur awesome plan so I could join u in ur epic ninja skillageness. Great story keep it up :P
ReplyDeleteThankyou:D
ReplyDeleteYes, you all have to join in next time.
NO Sara! Your living in the future. The sandwhich was three days later! :S
Yes, I did and much more...ill leave that up to your imagination Gomez. ;)
THERE'S ANOTHER LOOK RIGHT IN YOUR EYES...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDedication! I feel ninja-like now
ReplyDelete