Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vodka Girl


Lately, everyone has been referring to me as "The Russian" or "Vodka Girl." At first it was funny, but now it is just getting annoying (GRRR). And if I ask them to stop, I get a comeback like "Are you going to hit me in the back of the head with a Vodka bottle in my sleep?" Or if I say something dumb, I get "Stop being so...RUSSIAN!" Excuse me...but it's not as simple as that. Or another one goes, "Let's have a party, you bring the Vodka."

I am not trying to say I don't want to be Russian (I think it's super awesome) however, I would like to be called "Anna," but I do like the nickname "Salt." And again, I'm a good girl, I stay away from the booze.

Anyways, now it's getting personal all of you Russian insulting meanies. ;)

7 Most Common Stereotypes About Russians

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, srry for calling u russian and not Anna de shimov. I didn't knw it was bothering u, good confession

    P.S. I've seen Salt and if anyone disereves the name Salt, its u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russian insulting meanies.
    great onee

    ReplyDelete