Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dumb Blondes


Why do people always have to say blondes are dumb? No matter how many blondes graduate from college with honors, are awarded famous prizes, have a successful career, these comments are interminable, and reverberate hauntingly throughout their lives. Every time someone makes a remark about "dumb" blondes, we have to go on a tirade explaining that no studies prove this.We are constantly entreating them not to make judgements about us. Don't take amiss what I am trying to say, there are LOTS of dumb blondes, but not ALL. A sage person would understand my point. And do you really think that ALL brunettes are geniuses? What about red heads? I've heard some profound comments about these recluse and irascible beauties as well.

I am a natural dirty blond...does the rule apply to me? About two days ago, a very affable person said to me "You are the smartest blond I have ever met." These remarks seem abhorrent, but then again, I took it as a complement...and you might have a point sometimes, however, you must always leave space in your imagination for the possibility of meeting a smart blonde.

1 comment:

  1. hahhahaaha! annaa that made me laugh! I know who that person is wont mencion names...p...ok I wont. I think you made you point anna good job! haha

    ReplyDelete