
I woke up very early to catch my flight to Miami (six o'clock, but it seemed a lot earlier since I went to sleep at midnight), said my goodbyes to everyone and flew off!
The flight was about two and a half hours, I was stuck sitting in the middle seat next to a not so young lady (in meaning grandma but I was being polite) and an eight-year-old girl named Amanda who too was going to visit her dad in FL. The ride was actually not so bad, everyone was talking to me, one on each side, and I wanted to sleep, and I was the only one. The woman was very nice and was talking to me about her kids grand kids, their school, her life in the U.S.A, her life in Panama, her parents, showing me pictures of the kids, all you could think of. I just nodded and said oh yeah, I agree, interesting, or I understand. I was too tired to relate to anything. Amanda was telling me about the movies she was watching on her PSP, her moms life, dads life, where they are from, school life, her love for stuffed animals. All of this was interesting, but my main interest was to get some rest for a long day ahead of me. Each one went on and on.
I was getting hungry since I didn't eat all day and didn't get to on the plane either. My flight arrived to Miami about fifty minutes early but that doesn't mean I had free time. Since I am an unacompanioned minor traveling I had to go out through the airport with the airplane working, client attending (not flight attendant, it was outside of the plane) lady. She had to "deliver" about five other kids, a senior citizen in a wheel chair, and a normal family as well who I guess too paid for this service because they were first time traveler.This was actually the sixth time traveling alone - if you count back and fort - so I wasn't afraid. So it took about an hour getting out of the airport if you don't count bathroom breaks, checking everyone papers, the lady in charge telling us who's in charge and talking on the phone.
And then I was free! Picked up, my dad was the happiest person alive. We went to buy a gift for his friend, and went to say merry Christmas, then we came home, my dad packed for our flight tomorrow, and we were ready for Seattle. Its been a long day, I said to him, and we went to sleep.
LOT'S OF DETAILS!!!!LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteBut maybe you should work on your paragraph a bit. But other than that Great JOb!!!
Thanks, I fixed the paragraphing:)
ReplyDelete