
Happy almost New Year everyone!! Wish you all the best!!I redecorated my blog, to make it new and fresh too.
Today we're going to have a dinner today, with César salad, olive salad (Russian salad), katlete (Russian meat, like a hamburger form...THE BEST EVER!)Which I learned to prepare today.
My dad got up early today and made so much katlete about 11 pounds of beef! I know, a lot...tons! And he wanted me to learn, and so did I. When he woke me up this morning, he was pretty much done, he left five katlete for me to mold and fry myself.
He showed me how to shape them with the knife and your hans, in which position to hold your hands, how to roll the beef into the bread crumbs, and more.
Then he taught me how to fry them, a secret to make them juicy, how to hold your hands when droping them on the skillet. I'm learning, it was my first time, I still need some practice but I managed. He says he wants me to learn to cook for my family in the future, and this is something I learned today and I will carry it from one year to the next...HAPPY LAST DAY OF 2009! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! BEST WISHES!
I love the new and improved look of your blog. It sounds like you are having a fabulous vacation. So much to see, and do, and learn.
ReplyDelete