

Today is the first daI want to read more, study hard(er), learn more, be more active, watch less T.V. and stuff like that.
Obviously today I slept in big time. Last night we stayed home (me, my dad, Natasha, and Ben) and had dinner. We watched CNN News all evening, which was showing "the best and worst of 2009," I was amazed to see how much really happened that I already new about but didn't think it all happened in one year...incredible. We celebrated the New York new year, the Las Vegas New Year (well we watched it on T.V. and it counts since it is the same as ours in Vancouver), the New Year in Russia which was about our mid day, and the New Year in Florida which is the same as ours in Panama.
We had our count down, said our good-bye's to 2009, and welcomed 2010. When 2010 hit, we lit our lemon cake with candles 2-0-1-0, and the sang "Happy Birthday," which came as a shock to us, we first thought it was the T.V., then a cell phone, then we came to a realization.
After that, I got the thingy you blow and it makes a really loud sound, and went on tipy toes to my dad's room and I scared my dad SO BAD, that I was scared in the end...no more scaring people ever.
Then we opened our gifts, Natasha and Ben got me a pair of stud earrings -which I loved-and a "learn-to-spell" book with a "Disney princess," on each page. They got it for me beacuse I always correct their english, and grammer (and they only found that one). They got it just for laughs, and the got my dad a book called Roars!, that talks about how lion king roars (since my dad is loud). It was so funny.
We got them lemon and orange coated nuts from the market in Seattle. And money as well.
y of 2010! It's time to start fresh with a new year. This year
I like how you put detail n your bloggggg!! keep it Upppp!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New year! I like your list of things to do in 2010.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great new years day!!! I love your details!!!!! Well donee!
ReplyDelete