

Today I went to see the Needle Tower in Seattle, while my aunt would finish her last day of work before her one week holiday break. Then later in the evening, we would drive to her house in Vancouver, all together.
The view was spectacular! Mr. Sun was also on our side too. Seattle is a wonderful city! When we were driving to the Needle tower, we saw the ocean and up above there was tons of little mini very, very, cute, mini, houses (repetition was necessary) all on top of each other,it was unbelievable, like figment scenery. But when we where up on the tower, we saw something even more incredible. It was like a lay of cake. First came the dark blue ocean, next the beginning of the mountains, next the snow like powdered sugar on top of them, after that the regular sky, and the white cotton clouds. Magnificent!It's inexplicable.
Next, we just drove around Seattle and had a bite to eat, I had piroshky (like Russian empanadas but in my opinion much better) and my dad had spicy seafood soup, and something else seafood related.
Then we went to the market, saw the biggest shrimp and other seafood ever, which I don’t mind seeing in pictures but being right in front on I did (the smell and taste drives me crazy). We tried great homemade jam with a mix of many berries, and bought some. We saw rocks with poetry on them (that were very expensive), tee's that said "trust me I'm a ..." either doctor, or nurse, or dentist, or lawyer. We saw paintings of the views of Seattle. We saw too much to say. And when we where there, we also saw a restaurant where Sleepless in Seattle was filmed. As always, I was sleepy, so I decided was the title of my daily adventure.
When that was over, we went to pick up Natasha at work, crossed the border to Van., where questioned by the immigration lady, and arrived at Natasha's home. Which was beautifully decorated with Christmas lights everywhere - glowing reindeer's too - put up by Ben and Sasha, and so was the house: Christmas tree candle, more candles, Santa toys, the circle made of twigs and green stuff with some red in it, and others.
Your trip sounds magical. Sleepless in Seattle is one of my all time favorite movies. Did you go to Pikes fish market, the one where they throw the fish?
ReplyDeleteMy trip is definitly magical, I'm enjoying it a lot!:)) Yes, I think thats probably the market we went to, I saw fish throwing...so much fun!
ReplyDeleteRemember to take lots of photos! I love the tubing picture.
ReplyDelete