Thursday, December 24, 2009

Travel Day 4: Christmas Spirit



This morning, I woke up and had a great breakfast: fried eggs with sausage cut in little pices and mozzerela cheese sprinkled on top, prepared by my dad.

After that I helped decorate the Christmas tree with my dad and my aunt a little bit. I know I said she has a lot of Christmas decorations put up, but she didn't have time to decorate the tree with her busy shedule. I was the second time I decorated the tree this month, with my mom in Panama, and now. It was two times the Christmas joy. I love decorating trees and enjoy every single time I do, I love all celebrations and celebrating them the most. It's called Christmas spirit! In the movies Christmas trees are always decorated on Christmas Eve. (December 24th) and now I once followed that tradition, but I enjoy decorating it anytime. Wait...we decorated it on Christmas Eve. morning...does that even make sence? But it still counts as eve.

Today we are going to have a Christmas Eve. dinner as well! Can't wait...Natasha's cooking (I hope)!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are really spending quality time with your family!

    Tree trimming is fun, it's the taking it down that is a drag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so cool to decorate trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! It was nice for you to talk about your tradition of spending christmas eve!!!

    ReplyDelete