
I wanted to go skiing of course, and others agreed. We called the skiing place or location (fancier) and asked if it was packed. They told us it was already 50% full and it was already 11 a.m. We put on our snow boots, snow pants, sweaters, jackets, scarves, hats, gloves and were off to go skiing; off to the mountains where it snows (it doesn't snow in Vancouver, very rarely).
Once again, the view was marvelous on the way up, we were up above the clouds when we drove up the mountains. But when we got there, I saw the lines, and it was now 1 p.m. and I had a feeling we weren't going to ski today. I was right. But no need to get upset because I was promised we would have another chance to ski, and that was the bright side. Just a change of plans that's all.
Since there was nowhere else to go since it was Christmas day, we drove home and had a nice at-home, quiet, movie watching evening.
Skiing?! OMG UR SO LUCKY, I LUV TO SKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You write this travel journal very interesting and as if you are talking to the reader. I luv it!~:]
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you can always find the good in any situation!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you had a relaxing and enjoyable Christmas.
I miss you.
Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteHope you guys had a nice Christmas!
Miss you too Mrs. Brown!! A LOT:)