
Time is flying so fast! I can't believe it's Travel Day 12, I'm running out of titles! In two days I'm off to Seattle again, then in two days to Florida and the NEW YORK! (I LOVE NEW YORK!)Hope everyone is having a good time on their vacation.
So today we just did a little bit of shopping - for souvenirs - and then we came home in the evening. Natasha made delicious "clam chowder," for dinner which is a shrimp soup (and something else...) and pastry dough on top, but I was full and just tried a bit.
Then the rest of the evening we watched movies, had tea and the lemon 2010 cake (mentioned in the previous Travel Journal day).
I know what you mean! I HEART New York too!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in my home town!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and for a title, how about New York New York!
ReplyDelete