
Today was the day to drive back to Seattle with Natasha, no more Vancouver. I have to say we had LOTS of fun there and I will miss the place. She had to go back to work; we had to go back to Florida. We woke up early, had breakfast, then we waited for her to get home (from running errands) and then we would be on our way.
As soon as she got back, my dad and Ben took down the suitcases, then we said all our “thank-you’s” and good-byes. And drove off. The drive was about three hours, I tried to get a bit of rest but I just couldn’t fall asleep, I had my eyes closed in the back seat, using Natasha’s coat as my pillow, kind of day dreaming the whole ride.
Then when we crossed the border, I awoke, we opened the windows and they started asking questions. I thought it would be the same as last time and they would ask tons of questions but not this time, they looked at our Canadian passports, and just asked Natasha what she’s doing there and where she works. No further more.
Then we dropped Natasha off at work, took the car and looked at a tourist map of Seattle. I wanted to go to the Seattle Police Museum, sounded fun. My dad spent literally an hour circling the block in which the museum was located, asking for directions too. Then he accidently got in himself in a “one-way” road and got really frustrated. Then when we found the museum -- which was supposed to take ten minutes to get to -- it was closed. Can you believe it?
So we went for lunch to a Chinese restaurant --The House of Hong—which was pretty good. Then we went back to the hotel, and then my dad went to pick up Natasha from work. Then we went to QFC (a super market) and bought some BBQ chicken for dinner, and some other groceries. Then we were all so tired and it was time for bed….
No comments:
Post a Comment