I don't really have much to confess - or I'd like to think so - but I guess this isn't something I say much. I'm honestly not a bookworm. When I buy books, or check them out of the library, I'm excited (or I want to) read them. Sometimes I never get to it, or stop reading for a long time before I actually finish the book. There always seems to be tons of reasons to put it off for later. I know it's nothing to be proud of...but I'm working on it, I'm reading Stories From Candyland, right now, and I am actually reading it.
What made me realize this was that, in my previous wheel, last quarter for fantasy, we watched the movie Lord of the Rings, which I was really interested in, so I wanted to read the book The Hobbit, that came before it. I was all excited about reading it, but I never came to finish it. I felt so long, and I kind of took a break. I will get back to it though...soon....
Hahahaha! That's what I sometimes do when it's a really boring book!! Great confession! I loved it!!! :)
ReplyDelete