Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SOL #23: Running Errands


After school today my Mom picked me up and we went to Mutliplaza together. We went to eat first - I was really hungry since I only had one piece of bread with cream cheese on it - at Sbarro.

Then we looked in Hit Gallery - my Mom's favorite store...in Panama - that didn't take so long which came as a surprise, espe
cially that they have the new collection.

Then we went to look for a new blender, - because ours exploded or something - but then she said she'll get it another day.

Then we went to Sketchers to look at runners. My Mom got me the Shape Ups, that she's been looking at for a long time now. They're pretty cool but after a while my feet felt as if they were going to fall off. Nahh... I think they're pretty cool.

Then - uhh lets see - we went to Arrocha to refill a subscription for Martin. At the same time as us, Michelle was in Arrocha too - because her driver standing outside told us - but we didn't go back in to say hello (I don't know why though).

Then we just came home and I did the homework...a daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment