Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SOL #24:I Wonder Why


Today I had a good day at school, laughing and talking all day. Also I was proved right by Natalia and Mafe - we had a bet that both of them couldn't talk to me in Spanish all day - I was right...I wonder why? They just don't see me that way - well neither do I - when they speak Spanish to the others all day that sit at our tables. But I can see why.

I confused them a lot be speaking English, but I warned them not to fail. When I first saw Natalia, I thought she might remember - because I reminded her a couple times the day before and she had written memos all over herself- but messed up on the first sentence. I just stood in front of her silent waiting for her to mess up. :P I was sure Mafe was going to win...or had a better chance - because I think she's more used to Spanish- but I was wrong there, Mafe was easy to trick. Tomorrow Natalia will try again...we'll see what happens, but this time I have to answer back in Spanish. I bet I'll mess up too. What do you think?

After school I was looking forward to walking on the Cinta Costera - with my new shoes- but I fell asleep for three hours so I had to put that off for another day.

Then I checked my e-mail - to find I had seventy-six unread in my inbox - and checked half of them. Then I just finished homework and chatted with people.

4 comments:

  1. It seems that you had a pretty eventful day, speaking Spanish is a bit tough for me, since I suck at it. No I don't think that you'll mess up, I'm sure you can do it. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha! you always seem to have sleep attacks!! I like how you write down your thoughts on everything you do! Great Job!!! <3 it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is Mafe, and tell me more about your new shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mafe is Maria Fernanda:)
    And my new shoes are the ones I talked about in my previous SOL, I got the day before. They are the Shape Ups from Skechers.

    ReplyDelete