
Today's Mafe's (Maria Fernanda's) birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAFE...even though she won't be reading this, I thought I should still say it, I said it every time I saw her today. In fact, I was the first one to say it to her. I stayed up and at EXACTLY 12:00 A.M, I sent her a text. :) I'm so proud!
At lunch Mafe brought chocolate cake and we sang happy birthday. She was shy to take the cake out of the bag at first because everyone would be watching -so I did the honors of opening it up- and cutting the first piece for...I don't remember who, originally for Mafe, but then someone took it. We wanted to share with everyone but not many people came up and asked. People at our table handed out cake to others, but not everyone got a piece because we unfortunately ran out.
When we began singing, we messed up and stopped the song - now that was embarrassing - then everyone watched us. We got to "Happy birthday to you...happy birthday," and that's it. Seconds later the table of girls in front of us helped out, and we finished the song.
That's pretty much what happened...happy birthday Mafe! For the trillionth time.
Wow...you are a great friend. I wouldn't sleep at 12:00 am to say to someone happy birthday. I liked how you used dashes :) Good post.
ReplyDeleteThat is a nice post, I bet that Mafe would love to read that, and I like how you could see exactly what happened without getting too confused (that's usually write it like that). Great story and I agree with what both Natalia's said!
ReplyDeleteaw man i was at student council meeding so i couldnt go to lunch, i wish i could of gone.
ReplyDeleteawwwwww. jajajja annnaa!!!! yes everybody who is firnds with you are extremely lucky. jajaj nataliaaaa. it sure did make my dayy :D
ReplyDelete:)))Thank youu:P I'm lucky be friends with the people I am too!
ReplyDelete